Are you an exhausted parent?
Days with baby, whilst sweet and warm when looking back nostalgically, can be quite tough on your beauty sleep and strength in general.
No parent wants to see their little one crying, unsettled and in pain. Finding a solution that works is hence always welcome.
Baby Elephant Ears
Whether for your own little one, or as a gift for new parents, Baby Elephant Ears stands alone as a stylish and affordable essential that parents can be proud to give or receive. Baby Elephant Ears have a multitude of features and benefits:
– Chiropractor-inspired and mom-designed
– Multi-use headrest providing spinal/neck alignment and comfort
– Superior design and durability
– Unparalleled style; offered in diverse prints and organics
– Baby Elephant Ears can go wherever baby goes – stroller, swing, changing table, wherever and whenever support is needed.
– Fully washable and requires no attachments, straps or special skills – just simple, loving use.
How Baby Elephant Ears came along…
Alicia Overby, a mother of four, invented Baby Elephant Ears out of parental concern. When Alicia’s second child, Finn, cried all the time and just couldn’t seem to get comfortable, she sought medical advice. Finn was successfully treated
for a subluxation. The chiropractor explained that Finn’s discomfort was most likely the result of the strain Finn experienced during labor and was now being exacerbated by the normal lack of infant neck strength. After being advised to use something to support baby Finn’s neck and head, Alicia
was unsatisfied with what she found on the market. So, she did what any good parent would do: took matters into her own hands and crafted her own infant support pillow. The first Baby Elephant Ears was born!